Marvel And DC Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Wordcounter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on 4/12/2021, 12:30 am
Discord
Chatbox
Welcome we also have Discord!!!

Affiliates
Our Banner

Marvel and DC Life

Affiliates

The Supernatural Diaires AU

MARVEL: Lost Horizons RPGysmMarvel Heroes RPGGSGODS AMONG MENACADEMY X
Latest topics
» Stephanie Grace Rogers/American Dream
Rebecca James// Celesta Empty8/14/2020, 11:17 pm by Barrier

» Thor Odinson// Thor
Rebecca James// Celesta Empty8/14/2020, 11:06 pm by Barrier

» Amazon Camp
Rebecca James// Celesta Empty11/19/2019, 3:34 pm by Wonder Woman

» Study Room
Rebecca James// Celesta Empty10/24/2019, 3:44 am by Magneto

» Donna Troy//Donna Troy
Rebecca James// Celesta Empty10/19/2019, 6:11 pm by Barrier

» Arkham Asylum Meeting Room
Rebecca James// Celesta Empty9/27/2019, 3:44 pm by Poison Ivy

» Cletus Cassidy// Carnage
Rebecca James// Celesta Empty6/23/2019, 3:33 pm by Barrier

» Training Room
Rebecca James// Celesta Empty6/9/2019, 2:22 pm by Black Widow

» Xavier Institute Classroom
Rebecca James// Celesta Empty5/31/2019, 2:14 pm by Storm

Rebecca James// Celesta

2 posters

Go down

Rebecca James// Celesta Empty Rebecca James// Celesta

Post by Celesta 1/5/2019, 3:34 pm

Name: Rebecca James
Codename: Celesta
Country of Origin: UK
Alliance: Villian
Alignment: Villian

Parents: Richard James( deceased killed in car bombing) and Karen James (deceased)
Siblings: None
Children: None as yet
Crush/lover: No one
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mentor: No one
Other Relatives: None

Height: 5'8
Weight: 75kg
Body Build: Slim and fit
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Face Claim: Emily Blunt

Weapons/Equipment: No weapons or equipment.

Powers:

•Ice Freeze: Celesta can produce a large ice chain which freezes anything it touches. If it makes contact with human they become immobilised in a large case of ice.

•Snow Storm: Celesta can also produce a powerful snow storms at any time and any place causing world chaos. If struck in eyes by snow from this storm victim would be temporarily blinded.

•Mind control: Celesta is capable of controlling and getting into the head of her enemies with a powerful mind control which she can use when her victim is frozen from her ice freeze. Under this mind control her victims do exactly as she says.

•Ice circle: Ice circle is one of Celestas favourite powers in which she can produce circles of ice which can either produce icebergs and even when used on stone causes the floor to break and instantly freezes humans who get trapped in it.

•Snow maker: A rare power in which Celesta can produce any weapon of ice such as spears and arrows when in combat. She rarely uses this power.

Abilities:

•Very intelligent especially when it comes to any kind of technology and she is also wise an decipher codes of any kind.

•Expert motorcycle rider. Whilst riding a motorcycle Celesta is equipped with sunglasses which allow her to see for miles up the road.

Talents:

•Skillful in hand to hand combat

•Capable of wielding weapons especially swords but chooses not too.

Weaknesses:

• Excessive use of snow storm tires and weakens Celesta

• Exposure to any heat source such as fire weakens her due to her cold temperature.

•Celesta is intelligent but the only weakness to her intelligence is the ability to be able to solve number codes due to her mathematic skills not being best and it can take her up to hours to solve them losing her valuable time.

•The use of snow maker power is very time consuming and can gain Celestas enemies advantages against her.

Personality: Rebecca is a very astute and well educated lady. She is a very impatient person and nearly always gets her way even if this involves getting into others head in order to get what she wants. Rebecca is never shy she is always speaking to new people and when she is not hunting for the Avengers she always likes to spend time at her home cooking and also reading. Anyone who met her would never think of her as a villian.When Rebecca is alone she then has a different personality she is very to herself and should never be underestimated.

History: Rebecca grew up in her family home in the city of Lincoln in Lincolnshire. She was educated at her local school especially for girls where she became highly educated especially in the art of technology. Rebecca's father was a member of the organisation Hydra who worked with his wife on several operations to try and infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D and also in Hydra's plans to gather information on the Avengers. When Rebecca was 6 her father was killed in a car bombing believed to have been set by shield agents but was never proved. The loss of her father was real hard on Rebecca as she was always with him fearing for their safety after what had happened to Rebecca's father she and her mother Karen moved to the city of San Francisco in America where Rebecca would remain all her life.

On the day that Rebecca turned 18 her mother took her to see the place where  I her and her father worked. The place  I was a Hydra research facility in the mountains where Rebecca's mum showed her all of her father research work on a special frozen human that the Hydra agents had work on. As leader of the project Karen had taken over the position from her husband after his death and this project was his life's work experimenting. Rebecca learnt all about the research with her mother  guiding her and one day whilsy experimenting on the project the facility was attacked by Shield agents and the Avengers as they planned to stop this project knowing the threat it posed should Hydra succeed. The Avengers and Shield agents acted quickly and soon they destroyed the base with explosives.

The explosion killed Rebecca's mum in an instant whilst she protected her daughter from the blast and was so grand in scale that the icy particles that were being worked with shattered and flew across the room entering into Rebecca's skin causing her cells to dramatically exchange and her temperature soon dropped. Rebecca had been lucky to survive this grand explosion and soon she had passed out after the blast. Reviewing the blast the Shield agents soon discovered a living heat source from the blast and soon returned to the centre discovering that somehow Rebecca's body had multiplied in cells and they took her to a research centre to experiment.

During the experiments Rebecca's blood samples were taken as Shield analysed her cells discovering icy particles in her body. Following the accident t Rebecca had fallen into a coma like state and after five weeks Rebecca suddenly woke from her state. The Shield agents could not believe what they had just seen and before they could experiment further Rebecca broke free of their experiment table escaping from the facility. Rebecca learnt what had happened to her mother and what had happened to her and she began researching her own condition too using her father's work. She quickly learnt about her blood cells and her reflexes and soon she had a cold body temperature and using her father's research she experimented on herself and learnt of her powers and she became the villainous Celesta an icy character who was soon bent on revenge for treatment she received.

Over three years Rebecca's learnt more about herself and what had happened to her and for a short time she carried out further research at a Hydra station in San Francisco but keeping all to herself. Following all her research Rebecca truly understood all her power and how she could control it and transform calling herself Celesta. One day whilst she was at home practicing with her powers Rebecca heard news that the universes of both Marvel and DC had joined forces and she became intrigued and began researching to find out more about this new information. One day whilst out on her bike Rebecca had to suddenly slam on the breaks as running out in front of her was the icy figure known as Icicle from the other Earth but before she could speak to him he turned and saw her he ran off. Rebecca then knew from the moment she had seen Icicle that the earth that she was part of had indeed united with the other earth and it had become one universe.

Appearance: Rebecca regularly appears as a lady with light and straight blonde hair yet she sometimes wears various coloured wigs to hide her identity. James has a very slim build but at the same time is very athletic. Rebecca has light blue eyes and she always wears the pendant that resembles her hydra connections. She wears a light blue top with white stripes down each side and she has blue earrings and where white boots. When she appears in the form of Celesta her personality becomes more intense and her hair is pale white and her body temperature too cold to touch. Her clothes are more pale than before but still the blue colour.

Roleplay Sample: Rebecca had just got back to her home in San Francisco and she decided to open the safe where she kept all of  a the papers related to her father's work and those he had on all of the Avengers and the Shield agents.
I analyzed the papers closely then i went over to my computer and i began creating my own file on the information i had just seen. I began to speak to myself as i typed."So father really has been busy working on finding all this information and now i know i have the name of all of you just the question of your whereabouts but i shall find out." I say to myself. I finished working on the computer and i saved all of the information on a file and returned to the table and i saw on one piece of paper that father had left a code for me containing important information.

I began deciphering the code and then i said"Well this is some interesting information indeed. There is a shield base and amongst it the expected location of two Avengers of Captain America and the Black Widow. I soon began to put the things away in the safe and began to get ready to investigate what i had found and i put on my sunglasses and mounted my Ducati motorcycle and headed for the base that my father had worked out the location of. I arrived at the S.H.I.E.L.D base only to find no one around."How curious there is definitely signs here of evidence that Shield agents and the Avengers were here yet it appears that they have moved location. Very curious i shall investigate further"

I analyze the information and try to track down locations of each member and discover some of them on a new Shield facility and plan to travel there and eliminate the Avengers. Before i set out on my new mission i wanted to look deeper into the facility and i sit at my computer and using my expertise i am able to hack into the S.H.I.E.L.D database. When i get in i find what i want to know but i also learn of a new dark force in the world that has combined together to take down the Avengers and other allies and i see a chance and soon i join the forces of evil in my plan to destroy the Avengers. Celesta using her cunning wits and intelligence to track down more recruits to join with them against the enemy. Together with this new legion the forces of evil plan to control the universe.

Last edited by Celesta on 3/31/2019, 11:27 pm; edited 53 times in total
Celesta
Celesta

Back to top Go down

Rebecca James// Celesta Empty Re: Rebecca James// Celesta

Post by Barrier 1/5/2019, 4:19 pm

Rebecca James// Celesta 2wcodvc

First thing welcome to the site. Now to the app you are missing part of it. And the personality needs to be longer. Please go back to the app and look at it. As for the face claim you just need the name. Weaknesses you need to list them and as for the powers what can she freeze I need more information. Abilities is something different than powers. Which I did put on it. And your not following the code. Please put the history in paragraphs and space them out. If it helps look at my app.
Barrier
Barrier
Admin

https://marvelanddcliferp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Celesta 1/13/2019, 3:47 pm

I have now followed everything you have said my lady and i hope now that my app is all okay.
Celesta
Celesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Barrier 4/1/2019, 7:47 pm

Rebecca James// Celesta 3450f2r
Barrier
Barrier
Admin

https://marvelanddcliferp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down