Marvel And DC Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Wordcounter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on 4/12/2021, 12:30 am
Discord
Chatbox
Welcome we also have Discord!!!

Affiliates
Our Banner

Marvel and DC Life

Affiliates

The Supernatural Diaires AU

MARVEL: Lost Horizons RPGysmMarvel Heroes RPGGSGODS AMONG MENACADEMY X
Latest topics
» Stephanie Grace Rogers/American Dream
Living room of Wayne Manor(Batman) Empty8/14/2020, 11:17 pm by Barrier

» Thor Odinson// Thor
Living room of Wayne Manor(Batman) Empty8/14/2020, 11:06 pm by Barrier

» Amazon Camp
Living room of Wayne Manor(Batman) Empty11/19/2019, 3:34 pm by Wonder Woman

» Study Room
Living room of Wayne Manor(Batman) Empty10/24/2019, 3:44 am by Magneto

» Donna Troy//Donna Troy
Living room of Wayne Manor(Batman) Empty10/19/2019, 6:11 pm by Barrier

» Arkham Asylum Meeting Room
Living room of Wayne Manor(Batman) Empty9/27/2019, 3:44 pm by Poison Ivy

» Cletus Cassidy// Carnage
Living room of Wayne Manor(Batman) Empty6/23/2019, 3:33 pm by Barrier

» Training Room
Living room of Wayne Manor(Batman) Empty6/9/2019, 2:22 pm by Black Widow

» Xavier Institute Classroom
Living room of Wayne Manor(Batman) Empty5/31/2019, 2:14 pm by Storm

Living room of Wayne Manor(Batman)

2 posters

Go down

Living room of Wayne Manor(Batman) Empty Living room of Wayne Manor(Batman)

Post by Wonder Woman 4/30/2019, 11:32 pm

Diana Prince had travelled to Wayne Manor after receiving a letter from Bruce Wayne about the Justice League needing to get together. As she arrived it appeared that Bruce was not at home and she was let in by his butler Alfred and she was shown to a seat "Thank you i shall wait here" she said looking at Bruce's large collection of different items.

After about an hour Bruce arrived and he was informed that Diana Prince was here and he went to the living room where she waited. Upon entering he apologized to Diana for being late before she spoke to him. "I got your letter Bruce and i think we should talk and discuss everything and what we should do" She said as Bruce sat himself down.
Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman

Back to top Go down

Living room of Wayne Manor(Batman) Empty Re: Living room of Wayne Manor(Batman)

Post by Batman 5/1/2019, 2:22 pm

Batman had arrived back home to Wayne Manor and upon hearing of Diana Prince's arrival he went to meet with her in the living room. As he entered the room Bruce went over to her "I do apologise Diana for being late to our arranged meeting tonight but i was caught up in something" He said to her as he sat down on the sofa.

Alfred soon came into the room with some drinks and in front of a warm fire he spoke with Diana. "I see that you got my letter Diana and I am not sure of exactly what is going on but i shall find out more on the matter and if you can i need your help to gather all of the Justice League team together and to meet her where we can discuss everything" He said to her as he took a sip from his wine.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder Woman 5/2/2019, 3:18 pm

Diana smiled at Bruce as he apologized for his delay and as Alfred poured the drinks Diana instantly recognised the wine being poured. "A classic wine i see today Bruce and my favourite too how did you know i liked that so much" She said as Alfred handed her the drink. Soon Bruce mentioned the Justice League were going to need to gather and Diana listened closely to what Bruce said.

"This must indeed be a serious matter Bruce but i shall do my best to gather all members together and i shall send you a letter when we are on way back here to Gotham. This will take time though Bruce as first i have to locate the all" She said drinking more of the wine. Diana being a museum curator was intrigued by some of the artifacts that Bruce had in his house too. "You have quite a collection of artifacts Bruce where did you get them all?" She said looking into a cabinet.
Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman 5/3/2019, 6:31 am

Bruce gave a slight chuckle when Diana mentioned the wine. "We have known each other a while Diana and over the years i have learnt what things you like." He said as Diana was soon looking into the artifact cabinet. Bruce helped himself to some more wine. "I have been collecting for many years now Diana and a lot of those artifacts belonged to my parents and i ha e kept them as a memory of them." He said to her as she admired the artifacts.

Bruce was pleased with Diana's response to his request and he could focus on what he was going to do now knowing he could trust Diana. "I thank you Diana for agreeing to the quest i always know i can rely on you to help. If you will excuse me Diana i have had a long day and i am in need of a rest. You may stay the night if you would like to as i can have a bed prepared for you" He said to Diana as he got up to leave the room.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder Woman 5/8/2019, 3:26 pm

Diana returned to the chair and sat back down and finished her drink when Bruce said he was retiring for the night. "I thank you for your offer Bruce and i will gladly accept your offer and stay for the night as tomorrow we have a busy day and i shall begin the quest tomorrow." She said as she went upstairs with Bruce.

Bruce showed Diana to her bedroom and she then wished him goodnight before entering the room. "What a beautiful room and it was so nice of Bruce to allow me to stay the night" She said to herself and she sat herself down on the bed and thought for a moment before getting herself ready for the night.
Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman 5/14/2019, 3:17 pm

The morning soon came round and Bruce was up early and he had Alfred prepare breakfast for Diana when she woke. Shortly after Diana too had woken and she came down to the living room where Bruce was waiting for her with a breakfast ready. "Good morning Diana i do trust that you have slept well i tried to make the room as comfortable as possible for you." He said to her as Alfred showed her to a seat at the table and he then served breakfast.

Bruce looked over at Diana as the breakfast was served. "I thought you would be hungry Diana especially as we did not eat last night after getting involved in our talks and i forgot to offer you food." Bruce said to her as she looked at all the wonderful food. "Feel free to have whatever you would like Diana and i believe i have some of your favourite foods here too and hope you enjoy" He said to her helping himself to some toast.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder Woman 5/15/2019, 3:27 pm

Diana had come down to have e some breakfast after she had a wonderful night's sleep and as she entered the room she could see on the table a variety of different breakfast choices for her to choose from. She looked at them all and she took her place at the table and smiled at Bruce. "Good morning Bruce. I wanted to thank you for the room it was wonderful. This all looks delicious Bruce thank you for being so caring" She said helping herself to some bread.

As Diana put butter on the bread she thought it was best to talk of plans for the day. "Today i will write to all the members of the Justice League just like you requested Bruce and i shall also pay them all a visit in person and hopefully arrange with them to meet back here at Wayne Manor. What is this we are dealing with Bruce" She said pouring some juice.
Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman 5/19/2019, 12:28 pm

Bruce was sat at the foot of the table as Diana came down to have some breakfast and i see her acknowledge the room. "I am pleased to here that you like the room Diana. I thought i would arrange it just to your exact liking." He said to her as he ordered Alfred over. "Can you fetch some more bread Alfred and some more fruit. Thank you" Bruce said to him as he looked at Diana.

Bruce could see delight in Diana's face as she enjoyed the food then he listened to her words carefully. "I thank you Diana for agreeing to help me with the writings to the Justice League members we will need all the help i can get" He said as he signalled Alfred over to the table and whispered something in his ear. Bruce then got up and went down to the end of the table where Diana sat and as she just finished Bruce sits beside her and hands her some letters.

"I thought these would help Diana as I myself have written to Clark Kent and Barry Allen about our meeting. All i need is for you to deliver them for me if you can and if you needs anything for your travels ask Diana and i will get them for you. Be careful also on your journey for their are dangerous people in Gotham." He said handing Diana the letters. The pair then got up and heads to the living room once more where Bruce listened to Diana's question and he had to think in his head too as he did not really know what threat they were dealing with."The threat i am not exactly sure but i shall investigate it further and anything i find i shall inform you". He said smiling at her.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down