» Xavier Institute Classroom
Finding her place in the world!!! Empty5/31/2019, 2:14 pm by Storm

» Finding her place in the world!!!
Finding her place in the world!!! Empty5/28/2019, 8:57 am by Captain America

» Joker//The Joker
Finding her place in the world!!! Empty5/26/2019, 9:07 am by Barrier

Finding her place in the world!!!

Go down

Finding her place in the world!!! Empty Finding her place in the world!!!

Post by Barrier on 5/24/2019, 8:50 pm

One day while in New York City a gun fight went out with a cop and gunman. And a shield went up around her and a mother with her children and the bullets bounced off the shield as her hand held it up. She looked around as people was running from the bullets flying around. She moved with the mother and her children to get them to safety. She walked out into the street and quickly had her force field up around her and started to walk to a  couple of kids and let her force field down and quickly put it up around the kids. She feared for people not in her force field life. "You need to move with me everything will be okay." She said as the kids nodded their heads and walked with her to a safe place.

She let the force field down so the kids could leave it. She step out into the street as bullets went flying passed her. She put her force field  went up around her as she walked to the gunman. She was going to stop him the best way she could. She was hopping that she was not alone in stopping the gunman. As she was walking she saw a cop on the ground bleeding. She quickly put her force field down and ran to the cop putting the force field up around the cop. "Everything will be fine I will get you help." She said to the cop that slowly nodded his head. She looked around hopping someone else was here to help. She could not leave the cop alone on the street with the gunman shooting up the place.

She slowly walked away from the cop as her force filed went bigger she was about ten feet away from the cop and she stopped. "I wonder how far I can go be not taking a chance." She said to herself as she looked over at the cop than back to the gunman. She than saw other cop so she quickly moved  to the cop and let the force field down and put it up when the other cop made it to his fallen fellow cop. She moved from them about ten feet and stopped watching them and the gunman. Her force field was a red color but she was able to see out of it and they can see inside the force field.

She didn't know looked big how much longer she could hold the force field. She saw something from a far it looked big. It went flying over her head and the gunman took off running scared from whatever that thing was. Sarah dropped her force field as the EMT's came running up taking care of the cop on the ground. Sarah took off running off after the thing wanted to know what it was and help the people who might need help that could not help them self's  She turned the corner watching from a far closely.

@Captain America

Admin

View user profile http://marvelanddcliferp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Finding her place in the world!!! Empty Re: Finding her place in the world!!!

Post by Captain America on 5/28/2019, 8:57 am

Captain America and the other Avengers had come running to the aid of Barrier who was in trouble and as he arrived Captain America could see that there was trouble. He noticed that Barrier was struggling to save everyone and he joined in to help along with the other Avengers and together they rescued the civilians. Seeing Barrier using her shield he noticed the gunman was still going and as he went to fire at Barrier, Captain America went over and stopped the gunman before talking to Barrier. "Barrier is everything okay. Sorry we are late but we have now got the situation under control." He said to her helping her with the civilians."Let us Barrier get these to safety and i can tell you now Barrier i am impressed at how brave you were getting right in middle of this.

How have you been Barrier?"
He said to her as they got the last few civilians to safety. "I did not know you could produce red shields Barrier?" He said to her as they sat down in a room. As they sat in the room Captain America spoke to Barrier again. "You impressed with your training today Barrier. You have really shown that you belong in our Avengers team. I am proud of you well done. How did all of this incident occur did you see?" He said to her as they sat down and talked. Captain America had been mentoring Barrier ever since she joined the team and this had been the first time you had fought alone and he was really proud of her efforts. When all was quiet they were going to return to the Avengers Tower where Barrier was to meet the rest of the Avengers team.
Captain America
Captain America

View user profile

Back to top Go down