Marvel And DC Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Wordcounter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on 4/12/2021, 12:30 am
Discord
Chatbox
Welcome we also have Discord!!!

Affiliates
Our Banner

Marvel and DC Life

Affiliates

The Supernatural Diaires AU

MARVEL: Lost Horizons RPGysmMarvel Heroes RPGGSGODS AMONG MENACADEMY X
Latest topics
» Stephanie Grace Rogers/American Dream
Training Room Empty8/14/2020, 11:17 pm by Barrier

» Thor Odinson// Thor
Training Room Empty8/14/2020, 11:06 pm by Barrier

» Amazon Camp
Training Room Empty11/19/2019, 3:34 pm by Wonder Woman

» Study Room
Training Room Empty10/24/2019, 3:44 am by Magneto

» Donna Troy//Donna Troy
Training Room Empty10/19/2019, 6:11 pm by Barrier

» Arkham Asylum Meeting Room
Training Room Empty9/27/2019, 3:44 pm by Poison Ivy

» Cletus Cassidy// Carnage
Training Room Empty6/23/2019, 3:33 pm by Barrier

» Training Room
Training Room Empty6/9/2019, 2:22 pm by Black Widow

» Xavier Institute Classroom
Training Room Empty5/31/2019, 2:14 pm by Storm

Training Room

3 posters

Go down

Training Room Empty Training Room

Post by Black Widow 5/8/2019, 2:25 pm

Natalia was at the Avengers Tower and she was on her own in the training room practising her combat skills when she is soon joined in the room by Hawkeye who had come to see her.

"Clint how nice to see you. I shall be with you in a moment i am just finishing practicing my new martial arts." She said as she finished practicing. She went over to Clint and she stood next to him as he prepared to speak to her.
Black Widow
Black Widow

Back to top Go down

Training Room Empty Re: Training Room

Post by Hawkeye 5/8/2019, 2:46 pm

Clint Barton stood by at the side of the training room as he watched Natalia train on the dummies she had bought in and when she had finished he clapped her.
"That was amazing Natalia did you learn that form of martial art whilst you were in Russia too. Perhaps you would care to train together with me before i tell you what i have come for here." He said to her as the too stood beside each other at the side of the room. He wanted to wait a while before telling her what he had come to say as he had not seen her for a while
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow 5/8/2019, 3:19 pm

Natasha looked at Clint and she soon decided to accept and train with him. As she got herself into position she answered Clint's question. "Those martial arts you saw me doing Clint was indeed one I learnt during my training abroad. All were taught to learn it and now i use it as an aid in battle. I thought you knew about my past history anyway Clint as we have been partners for years?" She asked him as she struck a blow to the pads he held in his hands.
Black Widow
Black Widow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye 5/9/2019, 12:11 am

Clint smiled as Natalia hit the pads he held quite hard. "That is right we have been partners for years. We have completed many missions together and it looks like we will be doing another one together as we have been assigned to a new task but we must speak to Nick about it" He said as she dealt heavy blows to the pads.

"I shall enjoy fighting beside you once more Natasha" He said smiling at her.
"We are in no rush however so let us train for now and prepare ourselves for the mission. I have e new arrows to test as well"
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow 5/9/2019, 3:24 pm

Natasha continued to hit the pads Clint held whilst she listened to what he said. "A new mission you say. It must be quite important if it involves just the two of us and not other Shield agents. I can only think it must be too dangerous for them to send in agents with no training like us. We will speak to Nick about it when we see him don't you think?" She said to Clint as he had now moved on to aiming practice at the targets that had been set up and began practicing with his arrows.
Black Widow
Black Widow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye 5/14/2019, 3:26 pm

Nick held the pads firm as Natasha hit them. "You are right Natasha we should get as much detail about this mission before we go ahead with it so we know exactly what we will be dealing with when the time comes" He says to her as he soon began to practices his moves.

As Natasha now held the pads for him Clint soon had something else to tell Natasha. "Apparently we are also going to be joining the rest of the Avengers team in a large fight against a powerful female who has launched plans for revenge for some of them and i heard your name come up Natasha the Black Widow?" Hawkeye said to Natasha wondering what she would say in return.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow 5/15/2019, 3:18 pm

Natasha listened carefully to Clint as he mentioned this new fight their might be coming up. "For Nick to summon all of the Avengers together in one large battle it must be a powerful enemy we are dealing with. You say it is a powerful female and that my name was mentioned?" Natasha said to Clint as he struck a hard blow to one of the pads.
Black Widow
Black Widow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye 5/17/2019, 2:52 pm

Clint looked at Natasha as she seemed really interested in this new name. "Yes Natasha this is a powerful villian we are dealing with. I believe her name is Celesta and she has become an enemy of the Avengers. I am not sure though i will have to ask Nick" He said as he looked at Natasha and as he sat next to her the training room door opened and their friend Falcon walked in.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow 5/21/2019, 3:10 pm

Natasha was interested to find out more about this new threat to the Avengers and she looked towards Clint and started to think before she spoke to him. "Celesta you say i have not heard the name before but there must be a reason for this sudden threat to us. Don't you think it would be wise if we informed the other Avengers about this?" She said as she began to train once more.

Natasha practiced on the punch bag as she continued to think about this Celesta. "What do we know about this new villian Clint and why would she in particular want to get at me when i don't even know her"? She said as she punched the bag really hard. Natasha finished on the punch bag and moved onto the gym equipment that was in the room. "Have you told Nick about this Clint and where did you receive such information anyway? I do feel we ought to tell Nick about it and see what he advises. Don't you agree?" She said to Clint who himself had now started on the punch bag.

As the pair of them trained Natasha heard the door open and as she looked up she saw Falcon walk into the room and she greeted him as he entered. [color=#FFB6C1]"Good day Sam, have you come here to join us?" She asked Falcon who had taken a place on the exercise bike next to Natasha and Clint.
Black Widow
Black Widow

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon 5/22/2019, 3:43 pm

Falcon had come to train in the new training room at the Avengers Tower and as he entered the training room he noticed both Natasha and Clint were in there training together and soon Natasha greeted him. "Good morning Natasha and to you too Clint. I came here to see what this new gym equipment is like as you know I am passionate for keeping my muscles fit." Sam said to Natasha and Clint as he positioned himself on the rowing machine.

As he began to train he could overheard the conversation that Natasha was having with Clint and he wanted to know more as he felt it would be an incident that would involve him. "Forgive me for interrupting Natasha but may i ask who this Celesta is as I just heard you both mention her as a threat to us" he said as he pulled some more on the rowing machine. Sam soon finished on the rowing machine and he moved on to the punch bag himself and he was willing to help them bother with anything. "If you two need help just let me know and i shall do my very best to aid you as best I can. This training room is impressive don't you think?" He said as he heard them mention about Nick and Falcon knew where he was as he had just spoken with him. "If you are looking for Nick Clint you will find him on the roof as he is seeing off one of our planes. I know this as i was just speaking to him myself" Falcon says as he continued to punch the bag hard.
Falcon
Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow 6/9/2019, 2:22 pm

As Natasha spoke with Clint she looked over at Falcon and saw him listening in to her conversation. "This new gym equipment is very good indeed Sam and it is nice to see this room finished now. She said as he began on press-ups. Natasha soon got up and walked to the other side of the room when she heard Falcon's next question. "I am unsure of who she is exactly but we have been told that she is a very dangerous person and for some reason she has something against myself. I of course would wish to learn more but her identity is unknown" She said to Falcon.

Natasha began a new punch bag routine and she was deep in thought over who this woman was and why she would have such a grudge against her then she remembered something. "I am sorry but I have to go as I am meeting with someone new who is intrigued to join the Avengers and Nick requires my assistance and yours too Clint" She said looking over at Clint who was just finishing his training for the day. Natasha packed up her things and she waited for Clint to finish before the pair of them went out to the main hanger and met with Nick who was with this new lady. "Forgive our delay Nick we were just finishing our training. This must be the new lady you spoke to me about?". She said looking at the young woman standing before her with her sunglasses on.
Black Widow
Black Widow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down