Marvel And DC Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Wordcounter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on 4/12/2021, 12:30 am
Discord
Chatbox
Welcome we also have Discord!!!

Affiliates
Our Banner

Marvel and DC Life

Affiliates

The Supernatural Diaires AU

MARVEL: Lost Horizons RPGysmMarvel Heroes RPGGSGODS AMONG MENACADEMY X
Latest topics
» Stephanie Grace Rogers/American Dream
Amazon Camp Empty8/14/2020, 11:17 pm by Barrier

» Thor Odinson// Thor
Amazon Camp Empty8/14/2020, 11:06 pm by Barrier

» Amazon Camp
Amazon Camp Empty11/19/2019, 3:34 pm by Wonder Woman

» Study Room
Amazon Camp Empty10/24/2019, 3:44 am by Magneto

» Donna Troy//Donna Troy
Amazon Camp Empty10/19/2019, 6:11 pm by Barrier

» Arkham Asylum Meeting Room
Amazon Camp Empty9/27/2019, 3:44 pm by Poison Ivy

» Cletus Cassidy// Carnage
Amazon Camp Empty6/23/2019, 3:33 pm by Barrier

» Training Room
Amazon Camp Empty6/9/2019, 2:22 pm by Black Widow

» Xavier Institute Classroom
Amazon Camp Empty5/31/2019, 2:14 pm by Storm

Amazon Camp

3 posters

Go down

Amazon Camp Empty Amazon Camp

Post by Hippolyta 5/12/2019, 3:22 pm

Hippolyta had returned to the camp and as she arrived she was informed of the arrival of her daughter Diana who had come to speak with her and she was also told of a new young girl who had recently joined with the Amazon's and had begun training.
"I shall speak with Diana at once and bring the new girl here too i shall see to her" Queen Hippolyta says to a female soldier.
Hippolyta
Hippolyta

Back to top Go down

Amazon Camp Empty Re: Amazon Camp

Post by Katania 5/12/2019, 3:29 pm

Katania was with the other ladies sitting down by a fire in the camp when she was approached by one of the queens guards that Hippolyta wanted to see her. Composing herself Katania rose to her feet and she immediately followed the guard to the queens tent. She was very nervous as she had not met Hippolyta before as when she arrived the Queen had been away. She slowly entered the tent before taking a breath and speaking. "You wanted to see me your majesty?" She said nervous.
Katania
Katania

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder Woman 5/12/2019, 3:37 pm

Diana had return to Themyscira and to the Amazon camp as her mother Hippolyta had recently returned from a trip away. As Diana arrived at her mother's tent she saw another young warrior she did not recognise and as she entered the tent she put the question to her mother. "Mother who is this young warrior is she a new recruit here at the camp? Do also tell me mother of how your fighting went?" Diana said as she looked at Katania then at her mother.
Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hippolyta 5/13/2019, 12:08 am

Hippolyta smiled as her daughter Diana entered the tent. "Diana it is so nice to see you back here we have all missed you so much" Hippolyta said as she listened to Diana's questions.
"Diana i would like you to meet Katania she is a young and very promising warrior who has recently joined us here. If you have the time Diana perhaps you could show young Katania some of your training moves too. Would you like that Katania?"

Hippolyta said looking at both ladies. Hippolyta went over to a small stool and sat down before answering Diana's next question. "It did indeed go very well the fighting we had. It was only a minor battle but we easily one and even my father Ares got involved trying to help his daughters which i ha e to say did surprise me" Hippolyta said looking at a small map she had laid out on the table.
Hippolyta
Hippolyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Katania 5/13/2019, 12:14 am

After hearing Hippolyta praise her and hearing her offer Katania began to feel excited at the prospect of being trained by Diana Prince. She smiled then spoke to Hippolyta. "Thank you so much your majesty for your offer. I would be delighted to learn more from one of the greatest fighters. I will only accept of course if that is okay with you Diana?" She said looking at Diana hoping she would accept.
Katania
Katania

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder Woman 5/13/2019, 2:22 pm

Discussion looked across at Katania and she took a liking to this young girl. "Whilst i am here mother i shall indeed be happy to teach Katania some more skills especially with a blade and shield as they will be useful. You must be ready for the morning Katania" Diana said before moving over next to her mother and looked at the map too.

"I always knew your battle would go well mother but for Ares to praise you is rare for i thought he despised us or maybe i am mistaken." She said before looking at the map"This map mother what is it that interests you. Perhaps i could help whilst i am here?." Diana said to Hippolyta as she invited Katania over too.
Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Katania 5/14/2019, 3:31 pm

Katania was really excited that Wonder Woman had agreed to help her learn new training skills to make her a better warrior. She went over to the table and stood next to them and she spoke to Diana. "Thank you so much Diana for allowing me to learn new skills from you. I myself am quite weak with a sword as i prefer the bow and arrow but with you teaching me i shall become better with a sword." She said absolutely delighted.
Katania
Katania

Back to top Go down

Post by Hippolyta 5/14/2019, 3:45 pm

Hippolyta looked up at Diana and immediately she could see her interest. "Firstly Diana i would like to thank you for agreeing to help this young warrior to train and become stronger." She said to Wonder Woman. Hippolyta soon focused on a particular spot on the map.

"This part here is the bit that interest me Diana. It is here that my sister was last seen before she disappeared. You do not have to worry about helping on this one i have it covered. I shall take the girls to investigate" She said and looked at them both. "You are right it was strange that Ares praised us but then he is different every time you see him" She says turning to Katania. "Following your training instructions carefully Katania and you shall become a great Amazon warrior and a welcome member here amongst us all" She said to Katania given the young girl confidence.
Hippolyta
Hippolyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder Woman 5/15/2019, 3:32 pm

Diana first looked at Katania and spoke. "You are welcome Katania we shall begin at first light and i shall teach you defence and attack and then more advanced training. Be ready for the early morning with your sword and meet me at the hedge by the edge of the camp" She said to Katania.

Wonder Woman then turned and spoke to her mother. "Be careful on your travel to that forest mother as it is said there is dark magic that resides there. Just be careful and i shall wait for you to return before i myself have to travel." She said helping her mother to get ready for the mission.
Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hippolyta 5/17/2019, 2:26 pm

Hippolyta looked across to her daughter. "As you know Diana i will always be careful on my travels but indeed it is a dangerous forest but i shall be ready and watch myself. Look after the other girls whilst i am away and i shall return" She said to Wonder Woman as she picked up her shield and weapons and got ready to inform the other ladies.
Hippolyta
Hippolyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Katania 5/17/2019, 2:45 pm

Katania had always wanted to be trained by a person like Wonder Woman and she was honoured.
"I look forward to learning new skills and becoming a strong fighter like you Diana. I shall be ready for first light and will bring my sword too. May i ask too if i can learn how to use a shield incase i need to?" She asked Diana kindly.
Katania
Katania

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder Woman 5/23/2019, 2:27 pm

Wonder Woman went over to her mother Hippolyta and gave her a hug. "Take care mother and I do hope that your mission is successful" She said to Hippolyta handing her her sword. "I shall do my best to look after them all and we shall all await your return mother" She said to her mother as she left the tent.

Diana now focused her attention on the young Katania and she went over to her. "To become a strong warrior Katania there are many things to learn. Tomorrow at first light we shall begin by the tree. Now if you will excuse me I shall rest and see you at first light." She said as she headed for her to for the night.

The me morning Wonder Woman came and met Katania by the trees and she spoke. "Good morning Katania I see you have your sword and shield so let us begin. First i shall show you basic foot skills and movements" Wonder Woman said as she showed some skills to Katania and soon Katania copied them and Diana was impressed. "Your footwork is very good Katania now let us do battle with swords and shields" Diana said as the pair practiced together and Diana being very impressed with how Katania fought and she showed her some more advanced moves that she could use."You are very good with a sword your foot movement is good and you have good concentration. You are definitely on your way to becoming a great Amazon. Remember what i told you about your foot movement though and your side and you will be very hard to defeat. We shall continue tomorrow." Diana said congratulating Katania.
Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Katania 5/29/2019, 3:10 pm

Katania listened carefully as Diana explained to her about being a strong warrior and she nodded to her.
"I will indeed be ready for first light Diana and I am sure with your great teachings I shall become a very strong fighter" She said to Diana as she left for her tent for the night. The following morning Katania arrived at the training ground as instructed and she watched as Diana taught her the basic moves. "You are very good Diana and i shall try my best" she said as she showed Diana what she could do.

Seeing Diana impressed Katania then got out her sword and shield and alongside Diana and they fought together with Katania moving very well and after a short battle Wonder Woman praised her. "Thank you so much Diana you are a great teacher and I am so pleased that you see me as a great Amazon. I will keep practicing each day and grow strong. I shall take your advice about my footwork and I will not disappoint you Diana. Thank you again for your teaching" She said to Wonder Woman as she picked up her sword and shield and began following Wonder Woman back to the tents and she went into hers quite pleased with herself and hoped that she would be able to train with Diana again. She was now excited to show Hippolyta her queen what she had learnt hoping she would be impressed.
Katania
Katania

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder Woman 6/7/2019, 3:43 pm

Wonder Woman trained with sword and shield with the young Katania and she was impressed  by what she was seeing. "Your skills with a sword are very good too Katania. I think that it is time that I taught you more advanced moves in attack and defence and how to block attacks too. Diana said to Katania and she began to position herself to show Katania basic attacking moves. Diana soon finished showing Katania the new moves to learn. "Try those new moves I have just showed you Katania and watch also as I teach you the block and disarm too" Diana said blocking Katania attack and then disarming her.

Katania practiced hard with Diana in the training field and soon it was time for some rest. "That was great skilled you showed me today Katania I am impressed just remember to check your footwork and keep concentration too". She said to her as she was informed that Hippolyta was returning. Diana went with Katania to greet Hippolyta at the entrance to the camp as she arrived with her ladies. "Welcome home mother I trust your mission was a success?" She said to Hippolyta as the three of them went into Hippolyta tent. "Young Katania here is a fast learner mother she has been training hard and I hope my training helps her become like you. She says to her mother as Hippolyta sat down.
Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hippolyta 6/23/2019, 2:47 pm

Hippolyta entered into the room and as she sat herself down she saw her daughter Diana come over to where she was. Diana asked her of her mission.
"The mission was indeed quite a success Diana we achieved everything and I do think that I have managed to convince the warriors to finally trust my decisions because many seem to refuse them" she said as Diana sat beside her.

Hippolyta looked over at Katania then back at Diana.
"I am pleased to hear you are a fast learner Katania you will be a valuable member to the Amazon camp and I hope under my leadership you will go on to be a strong warrior" She says to Katania before turning her attention to an incident that had happened whilst away on her mission. "Diana can you believe that whilst we were on our missions some of the warriors tried to attack me and even challenge me believing themselves to be greater than me? I of course taught them a lesson but I thought I was a good queen to them yet some still do not want to acknowledge me as queen. Why do you think that is?. I am however glad that you have become a great warrior like me and how are things with the Justice League?" She asked Diana interested to know more about her daughter's legion.
Hippolyta
Hippolyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder Woman 11/19/2019, 3:34 pm

Diana sat beside her mother as they spoke with the young Katania close by. "I am so pleased yo hear it all went how you intended mother. The warriors it was only a matter of time before they would trust you. I always trusted you and knew how good you were" she said placing her sword and shield down by the table whilst helping Hippolyta out of her armour and handing her some fresh new clothes to wear.

"Why would the warriors try to attack you that was very foolish of them. Surely they must have known they would not succeed?" she says worried. "I was surprised myself at how quickly Katania learned. She will become a strong warrior not to far from now. The Justice Leagur well things are going well Bruce has recruited new members to fight alongside us and relations are strong once again as before there was tension in the League but we were able to sort it out" she tells her mother.
Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum