Marvel And DC Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Wordcounter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on 4/12/2021, 12:30 am
Discord
Chatbox
Welcome we also have Discord!!!

Affiliates
Our Banner

Marvel and DC Life

Affiliates

The Supernatural Diaires AU

MARVEL: Lost Horizons RPGysmMarvel Heroes RPGGSGODS AMONG MENACADEMY X
Latest topics
» Stephanie Grace Rogers/American Dream
Donna Troy//Donna Troy Empty8/14/2020, 11:17 pm by Barrier

» Thor Odinson// Thor
Donna Troy//Donna Troy Empty8/14/2020, 11:06 pm by Barrier

» Amazon Camp
Donna Troy//Donna Troy Empty11/19/2019, 3:34 pm by Wonder Woman

» Study Room
Donna Troy//Donna Troy Empty10/24/2019, 3:44 am by Magneto

» Donna Troy//Donna Troy
Donna Troy//Donna Troy Empty10/19/2019, 6:11 pm by Barrier

» Arkham Asylum Meeting Room
Donna Troy//Donna Troy Empty9/27/2019, 3:44 pm by Poison Ivy

» Cletus Cassidy// Carnage
Donna Troy//Donna Troy Empty6/23/2019, 3:33 pm by Barrier

» Training Room
Donna Troy//Donna Troy Empty6/9/2019, 2:22 pm by Black Widow

» Xavier Institute Classroom
Donna Troy//Donna Troy Empty5/31/2019, 2:14 pm by Storm

Donna Troy//Donna Troy

2 posters

Go down

Donna Troy//Donna Troy Empty Donna Troy//Donna Troy

Post by Donna Troy 6/23/2019, 11:03 pm

Name: Donna Hinckley Stacy Troy
Codename: Donna Troy
Country of Origin: USA
Affiliation: Teen Titans
Alignment: Hero

Parents: Dorothy Hinckley(mother, deceased), Rhea(adoptive mother),
Siblings: Wonder Woman(template, sister)
Children: Robert Long(son, deceased), Jennifer Long(stepdaughter, deceased)
Crush/lover: No one
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mentor: Wonder Woman
Other relatives: Carl Stacy(foster father, deceased), Fay Evans(foster mother)

Height: 5ft 9in
Weight: 64kg
Body Build: Athletic
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Blue
Face claim: Conor Leslie

Weapons/equipment:

•Donna Troy's Lasso: Donna has a golden lasso.

•Lasso of Persuasion: Anyone who is held in the silver lasso is forced to do what Donna tells them.

•Bracelets of submission: Donna has a pair of bracelets that is common with most Amazon women. With this she is able to repel attacks such as lasers and gunfire.

•Amazon Armour: Just like her sister Donna possesses a strong ornate battle armour but hers is silver in colour.

Powers:

•Superhuman Strength: Just like Diana the young Donna Troy has strength that is superior to that of any human being.

•Superhuman agility: Donna is very agile. Her skills are beyond those of a standard human being.

•Accelerated Healing: Donna is capable of healing and recovering from wounds at fast speeds.

•Charisma: Just like Wonder Woman, Donna has truth powers which make it virtually impossible for people to lie to her.

•Phsychic Link: Whilst Wonder Woman has a link to animals Donna has a special psychic link to Wonder Woman.

Abilities:

•Flight: Donna is an expert when it comes to flight. She is capable of flying and gliding on wind currents for short periods of time.

•Swimming: Donna is a very talented swimmer. She can swim through the depths of the oceans.

•Tactical analysis: Donna is very good when it comes to analysing tactics for a battle always finding the best way.

Talents:

•Expert in hand to hand combat: Like all other Amazon's, Donna is a very skilled fighter with both her fists and all types of weapons. She is also very talented when it comes to using a staff.

•Expert archer: Donna is extremely good at archery and is a very good shot.

Weaknesses:

•Donna Troy has a huge weakness to fire which stretches back to when she was a child.

•Donna Troy is also weak against piercing weapons with her skin being like any normal humans.

Personality:

Donna Troy is fiercely loyal and also very binding to her Wonder Woman and the other Amazon's. She always listens to advice especially that given to her by the Amazon's and she always look up to Diana Prince. Donna is always trying to look up to her sister and always tries to do anything to prove herself a worthy hero just like Diana Prince. Because of this she sometimes rushes into things and she does not always think things through enough. Donna is also very reckless and stubborn and because she was raised on Themyscira she is also clueless to normal life. Donna is also very curious and always explores things right until the moment that she understands it.

History:

Donna Troy was originated as a playmate for the young Diana Prince created by the enchantress Nagaland by the use of a magical mirror which created a duplicate of Diana Prince. This identity would lead to Donna being abducted by Dark Angel who believes her to be the real Diana Prince and she was tortured with seeing the loss of tragic lives and was gives the name Donna Troy as a joke. Donna Troy was born to a teenage mother who was very troubled and it led her to put her daughter up for adoption and shortly after this Donna's​ adoptive father would tragically dies from a work related accident which again led her adoptive mother to put her up for adoption. Donna remembers only from these times that she would be rescued from a fire by the goddess Rhea who would take Donna and add her to one of her Titan group known as the Titan Seeds who were a group of orphaned children who would have died had the goddess Rhea not saved them.

Donna was given the surname of Troy to pay homage to the ancient city. She was returned to earth at the age of thirteen and her memory of the New Cronus was erased until the day she could returned and Bea seed of the gods. When Donna Troy learnt that she had superhuman powers and abilities she would take up the name of Wonder Girl or Troia and she would also become a founding member of the Teen Titans in which she also thought up the name from one of the memories. Donna Troy would soon marry Terry Long who was a college professor and it was not long before Donna fell pregnant. This pregnancy incited the Team Titans to get Diana to give up the baby as they feared he would grow to become Lord Chaos. Donna initially offered to give up her powers to prevent it but was refused and became a members of the Darkstars and would later return to the Teen Titans as a Darkstar. Terry would later divorce Donna after stating that her superhero powers would put their sons life in danger and he gained custody of their son and in need of comfort Donna turned to her teammate Kyle Rayner but soon left him after a tragic car crash.

This all sparked the return of Dark Angel who appeared to Donna and forced her to take up a whole new identity and life eliminating the existence of Donna Troy to all with only Hippolyta and Wally West knowing her true identity. With the help of Wonder Woman, Hippolyta and Wally were able to free Donna from the curse put on her by dark Angel and returning her as Donna Troy with Hippolyta adopting her as her daughter and subsequently she was decreed to have a royal title and became known as a princess of the Amazon's. When Donna learnt of the union of the two universes she decided to returned to join the Amazon warriors once more and she was reunited with her idol Wonder Woman who she would fight alongside in battle with all help needed due to the threat this union could lead too. Donna Troy would also learn new combat skills with her time with the Amazons. Donna would also be called upon as leader of the Teen Titans to help them with missions too which could involve joining with members from the other universe in a joint effort to combat the enemies they face.

Appearance:

Donna Troy appears as quite a small girl. She is of an athletic build and also at times is quite muscular. She has long black hair with black eyes and her skin is white. Donna also appears wearing a sparkly black costume which is also called the Troia costume on which she has various items such as her lasso. Around her waist she wears a silver belt and she also wears black on the bottom half too. On her wrists she has two silver bracelets which are also known as the bracelets of submission. At times Donna also appears wearing the full Amazon armour being an Amazon herself.

Roleplay Sample:

Donna Troy was at the Amazon camp in The Muscidae talking to Diana who was about to take her for a training session in the camp training grounds. "I thank you for this Diana I have always wanted to be trained by you and prove myself to you" She said as they headed out and the training session began. Donna impressed Wonder Woman with her skills and complemented her. Donna that night received word that she was needed by the Teen Titans and she went and spoke to Hippolyta. "Mother I am afraid I must leave I have been called up by the Teen Titans as they require my service for a mission." she said as she gathered her things and prepared to leave back to the city to join the Titans.

Donna arrived and soon joined the Titans who were on a mission to stop a young mutant who had lost his mind from destroying the city. Donna was appointed to lead the Teen Titans and she spoke to her teammates before setting out. "My fellow Titans today we will have to work closely together to stop this mutant causing more damage. We should all stay close and follow my lead" she said as they all agreed and soon they were up close to the mutant. Donna gave signals to her colleagues who surrounded this young mutant from other directions whilst she approached from the front and using her lasso was able to grab hold of the young mutant and successfully detain him. "Well done team on detaining him. He was a threat and we have successfully stopped him before any damage could be done" she told them as they returned to their base and Donna was praised for her good work and skillful tactical play.

Last edited by Donna Troy on 10/17/2019, 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Donna Troy
Donna Troy

Back to top Go down

Donna Troy//Donna Troy Empty Re: Donna Troy//Donna Troy

Post by Barrier 10/12/2019, 8:39 pm

First welcome now down to the app you can't have her be in both Teen Titans and Justice League of America she need to pick one to be put in. Terry Long(ex husband, deceased) she is 19 I don't think she would have one. And if she was killed in the end of the history than she wouldn't be on the site. And please to me about what she was doing with Marvel and DC became one. Fix these things and I will look at it again.
Barrier
Barrier
Admin

https://marvelanddcliferp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Donna Troy//Donna Troy Empty Re: Donna Troy//Donna Troy

Post by Barrier 10/19/2019, 6:11 pm

Appoved
Barrier
Barrier
Admin

https://marvelanddcliferp.forumotion.com