Marvel And DC Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Wordcounter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on 4/12/2021, 12:30 am
Discord
Chatbox
Welcome we also have Discord!!!

Affiliates
Our Banner

Marvel and DC Life

Affiliates

The Supernatural Diaires AU

MARVEL: Lost Horizons RPGysmMarvel Heroes RPGGSGODS AMONG MENACADEMY X
Latest topics
» Stephanie Grace Rogers/American Dream
Arkham Asylum Meeting Room Empty8/14/2020, 11:17 pm by Barrier

» Thor Odinson// Thor
Arkham Asylum Meeting Room Empty8/14/2020, 11:06 pm by Barrier

» Amazon Camp
Arkham Asylum Meeting Room Empty11/19/2019, 3:34 pm by Wonder Woman

» Study Room
Arkham Asylum Meeting Room Empty10/24/2019, 3:44 am by Magneto

» Donna Troy//Donna Troy
Arkham Asylum Meeting Room Empty10/19/2019, 6:11 pm by Barrier

» Arkham Asylum Meeting Room
Arkham Asylum Meeting Room Empty9/27/2019, 3:44 pm by Poison Ivy

» Cletus Cassidy// Carnage
Arkham Asylum Meeting Room Empty6/23/2019, 3:33 pm by Barrier

» Training Room
Arkham Asylum Meeting Room Empty6/9/2019, 2:22 pm by Black Widow

» Xavier Institute Classroom
Arkham Asylum Meeting Room Empty5/31/2019, 2:14 pm by Storm

Arkham Asylum Meeting Room

3 posters

Go down

Arkham Asylum Meeting Room Empty Arkham Asylum Meeting Room

Post by Poison Ivy 5/17/2019, 3:03 pm

Poison Ivy had been bought in chains to the meeting room of the Arkham Asylum as she was to meet with other villian as this was their time to be together and talk and eat too for each day they were allowed an hour in this room. Poison Ivy had sat herself down at a table at which Bane had also sat down. "Good afternoon Bane i am Poison Ivy and i was incarcerated here but Batman and i shall never thank him for it what about you?" She asked Bane who looked at her.
Poison Ivy
Poison Ivy

Back to top Go down

Arkham Asylum Meeting Room Empty Re: Arkham Asylum Meeting Room

Post by Bane 5/17/2019, 3:08 pm

Bane had been sat at a table that Poison Ivy was sitting at and the aim of these meetings he had been told was to help make them better people but Bane saw himself as a villain and he wanted to be rid of this place. He looked across the table at Poison Ivy and he immediately fell for her looks. "My you are very pretty and highly attractive a great weapon. I myself was also imprisoned here by Batman but here me now i do not wish to stay here i want out and seek revenge on him. I have been here for two years now how about you? He said to her smirking.
Bane
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Poison Ivy 5/20/2019, 6:37 am

Poison Ivy sat at the table and she looked around at all the villains in the Asylum then she turned back and look at Bane who had asked her a question.
She glanced over at him before answering. "It is an honour to meet you Bane. I have heard of you before I believe you too are a Gotham villain captured by that hideous being known as Batman am i correct? I have been here the same amount of time as yourself and it is torture" She said looking towards the guards who were changing and she noticed this was a regular occurrence she had noticed.

Poison Ivy had hidden in her top another of her famous lipsticks and this was one thing she was allowed as the guards did not know those were powerful. She put her lipstick on again and answered Bane. "I thank you Bane for your compliment I like to use the lipstick regularly" She said to Bane as he looked across the room thinking of how to plan his escape.

"I myself Bane also plan to be out of this place but we have to be careful and time it correctly. I will speak to more of them on the next one of these meetings and hope to gather their support to bring Batman and the other members of the Justice League down, but of course we shall plan it privately Bane. Are you with me?" Ivy said as a guard came close to the table were her and Bane sat and she noticed where he kept his weapon and keys planning on her mind how to charm him.[/color]
Poison Ivy
Poison Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane 5/22/2019, 3:07 pm

Bane sat there at the table and listened to Poison Ivy speak whilst he looked around at all villains thinking to himself who would be best to talk to. "I am honoured to meet you too Ivy and you are correct yes that Batman put me here in this Asylum and it is all to my dislike" He said with frustration in his voice. Bane had also noticed the same as what Ivy had about the guards changing and as he saw them change he smiled to himself and believed there would if he tried it be enough time to disappear from view and then escape.

Bane noticed the way Pamela put on her lipstick then he remembered hearing about how deadly Poison Ivy's kisses were. "I see you still have your deadly lipstick it could be a great weapon to get out of here" He whispered to her as she put on some red lipstick as a guard passed their table. Bane listened carefully to what Pamela was saying about planning and escape and he was very interested. "Your idea sounds perfect Pamela. You are right when you say that we must be careful. We will have to plan each meeting carefully and gather support for our escape plan. I will do anything to see that Batman fellow bought down and i think a key person to start with would be Harley Quinn as she hates Batman just like us. Don't you agree?" He said as the guards changed for a second time and then Bane noticed Harley Quinn at the other side of the room.
Bane
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Quinn 5/31/2019, 3:16 pm

Harley Quinn had just entered the room where all were allowed to be for a short while and she approached the table where Poison Ivy and Bane sat and she sat herself down. "Good morning you don't mind if I sit here at the table do you as I could not see another seat?" She asked as she sat down. "I am Harley Quinn nice to meet you I too was put in here by the Bat. I really hate it in here being all isolated with nowhere but a small cell don't you feel the same?" Harley asked as she listened to their conversation.

"You two probably know me best as the Queen of Gotham City and I do so miss my dear man the Joker." She said as the guards passed by the table. After the guard passed Harley moved in closer to the table and whispered to them both. "I heard a rumour from one of the guards outside my cell last night that they are planning to assemble a team of some kind for a mission I don't know what it is however" She said to them intrigued to find out more on Pamela plan. "If you wanted to know I am in on your plan too Pamela on getting out of here. I can also charm the guards and wipe them out making it much easier and upon escaping you will also have the Joker as support for he loves me" She said smiling before sitting back in her chair waiting to hear what they would say.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Poison Ivy 9/27/2019, 3:44 pm

As myself and Bane sat at the table talking we are soon joined by a very different sort of character and she seemed very intelligent too.
"Of course you may sit we are happy to have e another join us. You seem to be just like us annoyed at what the bat has done to us but we will get our revenge being isolated and all alone can be horrible too I really don't like it don't you agree Bane?" I say to him as the woman takes a seat and joins us at the table as we spoke of our escape plan. Ivy looked at the woman. "Harley Quinn imprisoned here too? Tell me how is the Joker these days I guess he is well? I ask her.

"You have heard rumours here about a secret team they want to gather together? Do you know what for Harley? As for my escape plan we will need all the help we can get. Harley are you able to get word to the Joker we made need his help to escape and chase down Batman? I will need your help to charm the guards Harley and we will need Bane's strength to break the wall. First to eliminate the guards though" I say to Harley quite pleased she is in on our plan.
Poison Ivy
Poison Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down