Marvel And DC Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Wordcounter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on 4/12/2021, 12:30 am
Discord
Chatbox
Welcome we also have Discord!!!

Affiliates
Our Banner

Marvel and DC Life

Affiliates

The Supernatural Diaires AU

MARVEL: Lost Horizons RPGysmMarvel Heroes RPGGSGODS AMONG MENACADEMY X
Latest topics
» Stephanie Grace Rogers/American Dream
Study Room Empty8/14/2020, 11:17 pm by Barrier

» Thor Odinson// Thor
Study Room Empty8/14/2020, 11:06 pm by Barrier

» Amazon Camp
Study Room Empty11/19/2019, 3:34 pm by Wonder Woman

» Study Room
Study Room Empty10/24/2019, 3:44 am by Magneto

» Donna Troy//Donna Troy
Study Room Empty10/19/2019, 6:11 pm by Barrier

» Arkham Asylum Meeting Room
Study Room Empty9/27/2019, 3:44 pm by Poison Ivy

» Cletus Cassidy// Carnage
Study Room Empty6/23/2019, 3:33 pm by Barrier

» Training Room
Study Room Empty6/9/2019, 2:22 pm by Black Widow

» Xavier Institute Classroom
Study Room Empty5/31/2019, 2:14 pm by Storm

Study Room

2 posters

Go down

Study Room Empty Study Room

Post by Magneto 5/21/2019, 2:51 pm

Magneto had arrived back at the mansion having been away for quite some time and as he returned he saw that Mystique was there ready to greet him. "Good afternoon Mystique it is always such a pleasure to see you around. He said as he went over to a table and he put his gloves on there and hung his cloak up. Max then went over to the wine cabinet and he got out a fresh bottle and two glasses for himself and Mystique. "I have something that I wish to show you Mystique and I think that you will enjoy it. All is part of my new masterful plan to bring down Charles Xavier and his Institute of mutants. He said handing Mystique a glass of the wine.

Magneto sat down on the sofa with Mystique and he explained to her about his plan. "I have not told you yet Mystique but I am going to create a weapon made of titanium that will extract all of the X-men powers from their bodies but to create it i will need lots of metal. He said as he showed Mystique images of what he hoped his weapon would look like once finished. "I will gather the required metals for this weapon Mystique and I would like you to travel to the Institute and find out the exact plans that they have and be sure to make sure that the one you take the form of is out of the way" Magneto said to Mystique as she nodded to him and he knew she took a liking to his plan.
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Study Room Empty Re: Study Room

Post by Mystique 5/21/2019, 3:34 pm

Mystique was in the study when Max returned home to the mansion following a trip away and she returned him his greeting. "Welcome home Max i have missed you" She said to him as she saw him go over to the cabinet and get two glasses out. Max came over to the table and Mystique poured out the glasses and listened to what Max was saying. "A plan you say that will drain the powers of the X-men? What a marvellous idea as I despise them as much as you do" She said in reply to him as she sipped some of the wine.

Mystique took the pictures from Max and she looked through them thoroughly before handing them back to him. "A powerful weapon Max I like the idea but one thing concerns me where will you build it?" She asked as she became interested especially when Max mentioned about inflicting the X-MEN institute and gaining information. "I will travel to the institute and discover exactly what it is that they are planning and whatever I find out will certainly come to our advantage" She said whilst thinking which person to portray and as she finished her drink she knew who she would be. "I shall become Rogue for you Max as she will be easier to take the form of but first i will ensure that Rogue is successfully captured if I may be permitted to take some of the Brotherhood with me to apprehend her so she does not interfere in me finding out information?" She said to Max and her nodded to her request and soon Mystique was preparing herself ready to leave.
Mystique
Mystique

Back to top Go down

Post by Magneto 5/30/2019, 3:19 pm

Max enjoyed the company of Mystique and he always knew he could trust her. He took a sip of his drink before preparing to unravel the following part of his plan. "In order for this plan to succeed Mystique I will need large quantities of metal and also I will require some of the blood of one of the X-men. I myself can obtain the metal from the surrounding areas." He said to her as they both drank. Magneto took back the pictures he had shown Mystique and locked them in his safe.

"My plan Mystique was to build this weapon in the hanger that I have here in the garden then upon its completion have the weapon transported through an underground tunnel to the X-men facility and for it to be activated and infiltrate the entire facility without them knowing draining their powers." He told Mystique as she smiled at his idea. Max later went to the cell where he was keeping Rogue and he sat down opposite her. "You know that I never agreed with Charles decisions that he made and I shall show him soon that he should never have crossed me and you will be first experiment on my new master plan" He said to Rogue as she sat helplessly in her cell. Shortly after Mystique came in and transformed into Rogue which Max approved of and she soon set off for the X-men facility. Max travelled out to the hanger to inspect the condition to ensure it was all okay for his weapon to be built there and he began to plan out his weapon design in his head.
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique 6/13/2019, 11:04 pm

Mystique drank with Magneto and she was very excited to find out more about Magneto's plan and as they both sat down she listened to him. "Where do you plan on getting all of this metal from Max? You say that you require the blood of the X-men may I ask which one as I am to travel there in disguise to find their plans I could always acquire it for you?" She asked as she took another sip from her drink. Mystique loved. Ring in the company of Max and just like him she also despised the X-men and would do anything to help him.

"You are going to build the weapon I'm the hanger well that is great anything I can help with Max just asked me. How will you get the weapon transported to the institute without being seen Max?" She said as he rode from his seat and informed her he was going to question Rogue. "I myself Max shall get ready and begin to travel to the X-men institute and learn of their plans in order to help us gain the advantage and to help your plan succeed." She said smiling and the pair of them left the room together. Mystique went to a separate room in the mansion and she began getting ready to transform into Rogue to learn of the plans. Mystique looked in her cupboard to see what clothes would be best to wear as Rogue. She knew the young lady liked to wear Black and White like her hair so she decided on a black top and white skirt and then transformed herself into Rogue looking in the mirror afterwards and smiled pleased with her choice of clothes too. When she had finished she left the room and waited for Max.
Mystique
Mystique

Back to top Go down

Post by Magneto 10/24/2019, 3:44 am

I smiled at Mystique as I knew I could always rely on her to help. I was seated in a chair in the study and I had some more of my wine then I spoke in reply to Mystique's question. "There is a small metal field near here somewhere Mystique I will travel there and acquire the metal without any trouble and as for the blood well I am in need of the blood of their strongest and she does not know it herself but I will need the blood of Jean Grey" I say to her as I took another sip from my wine. The plan I knew would work come the right time but I also had to beware of Charles Xavier and his telepathic powers sensing it.

"I will transport the weapon in secret through the underground tunnels that lead right through to the heart of the institute. Charles does not even know these tunnels exist here but I can assure you they work very well and it will the perfect hideout for the weapon and if all goes to plan it will drain the powers of the X-Men." I say to myself quite pleased with the plan I had formulated. Mystique soon got up from her chair as she was preparing to leave for the institute and I was on my way to question Rogue. "Be careful Mystique when you go there and remember act like Rogue herself. One thing I will need is the plans to the layout of this new institute to ensure the weapon goes into the right place and also acquire the blood of Jean Grey for me Mystique as she is their strongest and with her blood i will unlock this weapons power" I say to Mystique as we leave the room together.
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down