Marvel And DC Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Wordcounter

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on 4/12/2021, 12:30 am
Discord
Chatbox
Welcome we also have Discord!!!

Affiliates
Our Banner

Marvel and DC Life

Affiliates

The Supernatural Diaires AU

MARVEL: Lost Horizons RPGysmMarvel Heroes RPGGSGODS AMONG MENACADEMY X
Latest topics
» Stephanie Grace Rogers/American Dream
Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper Empty8/14/2020, 11:17 pm by Barrier

» Thor Odinson// Thor
Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper Empty8/14/2020, 11:06 pm by Barrier

» Amazon Camp
Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper Empty11/19/2019, 3:34 pm by Wonder Woman

» Study Room
Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper Empty10/24/2019, 3:44 am by Magneto

» Donna Troy//Donna Troy
Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper Empty10/19/2019, 6:11 pm by Barrier

» Arkham Asylum Meeting Room
Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper Empty9/27/2019, 3:44 pm by Poison Ivy

» Cletus Cassidy// Carnage
Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper Empty6/23/2019, 3:33 pm by Barrier

» Training Room
Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper Empty6/9/2019, 2:22 pm by Black Widow

» Xavier Institute Classroom
Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper Empty5/31/2019, 2:14 pm by Storm

Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper

2 posters

Go down

Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper Empty Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper

Post by Viper 4/29/2019, 11:36 pm

Name: Ophelia Sarkissian
Codename: Viper
Country of Origin: USA
Affiliation: Femme fatales, High council of Hydra, Hellfire club
Alignment: Villain

Parents: Unnamed parents both deceased
Siblings: Unnamed sister( presumed dead)
Children: None
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush/lover: No one
Mentor: No one
Other relatives: None

Height: 5ft 9in
Weight: 64kg
Body build: Slim and fit
Hair colour: Black(usually died green)
Eye colour: Green
Face claim: Svetlana Khodchenkova

Weapons/equipment:

•Teleportation ring: Viper employs a teleportation ring that is activated when it is twisted.

•Protective battle armour: Viper has a green Kevlar metallic armour that protects her when on dangerous missions.

•Around her waist Viper has guns and she also carries a whip.

•Viper also has a second of darts she has with her which when they hit victim produces a paralytic venom.

Powers:

•Toxin immunity: Viper is immune to all toxins due to the nature of her body and her knowledge of each toxin. This power makes can come in very useful.

•Viper also possesses superhuman strength making her stronger that that of any average athlete and human.

•Viper also has superhuman agility which is very useful to her when in battle.

Abilities:

•Expert markswoman: Viper is very good at using guns and her poison darts and she rarely misses her mark.

•Master of stealth and espionage: Viper is skilled in espionage and she is also good at concealing herself from view and very quiet at times too meaning she can sneak up on her victims making her a deadly foe.

•Toxin knowledge: Viper is highly intelligent when it comes to toxins, poisons and snake venoms and she gets really creates her own poisons and projects them through her fangs or her poison lipstick.

•Expert strategist: Viper is highly talented especially when it comes to leadership. She is capable of leading Hydra and also experienced in criminal activities.

Talents:

•Expert martial artist: Ophelia is an expert martial artist highly skilled in various different types making her a tough opponent in battle.

•Ophelia is magnificent when it comes to the use of her bullwhip tending to use it often.

•Multilingual: Ophelia can speak at least three languages such as her native Hungarian, English and also Chinese.

Weaknesses:

•As a character of Special attack powers, Madame Hydra can be weak against aspects of Special powers such as electricity specifically electric implants.

•Ophelia is also weak when it come to enemies with absorbing powers due to her special attack she has this makes her vulnerable to drain her energy.

Personality:

Madame Hydra or Viper has been seen to be a completely aggressive, remorseless, materialistic, cantankerous, impatient, rude, brutal mean and sadistical, etc woman whose lust for power rivals that of fellow Hydra leaders Red Skull and Baron Schucker. She can and she will cross any line to reach her goals and she became one of the most wanted criminals in the world. Madame Viper is also completely intolerant of failure and any agent who has ever failed her is shortly executed without delay. Despite all this Madame Viper is also driven, determined, cunning and ambitious and these traits mixed with her complete lack of redeeming qualities make her dangerous threat indeed.

History:

Ophelia Sarkissian was orphaned as a child after the death of her parents. At a young age the woman who would become the Viper was recruited into the terrorist organisation known as H.Y.D.R.A as one of the students of the infamous Kraken. Ophelia would soon surpass all of the other agents and this would earn herself the title of Viper and she would gains place within the inner circle of Hydra and later would lead the terrorist organisation. She would start time as a mercenary and as a pupil of Seraph on the island of Madripoor. Later Viper and Seraph would travel together and rescue a former pupil of hers Wolverine from his nemesis in which Seraph was killed but forcing him to swear a loyalty oath to Viper.

Taking the name of Madame Hydra she took control of their New York operations facility and she frequently clashed with the American Super soldier known as Captain America. Viper would however have her identity stolen by the Phantom and with this happening she lost control of Hydra with the Serpent taking Hydra for himself and making it his own army. Madame Hydra eventually returned following the Phantom ceasing to use her identity however she was still out of limbo with Hydra. She would soon reform the then defunct Serpent Squad and with them she would kill the costumed Hydra and take his alias. Madame Hydra soon squires the Powerful Serpent Crown and with it she sought world domination but once again her plans were halted by Captain America. Viper soon formed her own terrorist cell a d she applied the Silver Samurai as her bodyguard.

Soon after this creation Viper and the Silver Samurai would clash with the New Mutants following their attempt to coerce an American stunt riding team into stealing the Cavorite crystal. Shortly after along with other snake like costumed characters Viper would infiltrate the organisation known as the Serpent Society with the intent of taking it over. Viper would poison the water supply to Washington DC turning all humans into snake like creatures. She would also go on to form an alliance with Red Skull however this was short lived as she and he both clashed with them double crossing each other. She would become leader of Hydra and a dangerous villian.

Appearance:

Ophelia appears as a very slim and quite athletic character with green eyes and black hair however most of the time she dies her hair green to go with her costume which is green in colour and on it she has a belt in which she carries knives and also her bullwhip along with at times her poison darts. She is also of an average height and also of average weight and at times you also see Viper with blonde hair and wearing gloves that are green.

Roleplay Sample:

Viper was standing by a computer in a Hydra research and testing centre when the agents she had sent to capture someone had returned with no prisoner. Upon seeing them return she went over to them and spoke with the leader "Well where is my prisoner i told you to capture. Please don't tell me that you have failed me again in a simple quest you know i don't like failure" she said to the man and as he explained what happened she had had enough. "That is disappointing to hear but you have failed and disappointed me" she said as she killed the guard with poison after his failure to deliver. She soon turned her gaze to another of the men "You shall lead this group of men now and what i want is for you to bring me both Captain America and Wolverine as i would like to test my latest contraption on them both and do not fail me like the last one or you will suffer the same fate." she said as the man nodded and soon left upon his quest scared as to what would happen should he fail and Madame Hydra meanwhile continued her machine preparations.
Viper
Viper

Back to top Go down

Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper Empty Re: Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper

Post by Barrier 5/4/2019, 11:52 am

Ophelia Sarkissian// Viper 3450f2r
Barrier
Barrier
Admin

https://marvelanddcliferp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down